Use internal pages to tell me about specific services or products you offer. When you're telling me about them, make sure to focus on me not you - I'm interested in what I can get more than who you are. These pages should be used to describe most of your services so make up the majority of your site.
• What matters most to me?
• List the services you're offering me
• Or, list the features of the product I'll buy
• Give me links to related service pages on your site
• Make it easy for me - keep the bullets simple
• I want to scan bullets - keep to the point
If I’ve read this far, I’m very interested in your business. Remind me what I'm going to get and how happy you’ll make me feel.